Booking your holiday
Please complete our booking form after reading and agreeing to our Terms and Conditions before submitting the form, (these can be read here Terms and Conditions)
We are open from: Friday 27th March – Tuesday 6th October 2020
Click here to complete our Booking Form
We will reply to this booking within 24 hours.
If suitable pitches are available we will confirm your booking and request a deposit.
If there are no suitable pitches available to meet your request, we will contact you as soon as possible.
BOOKING DEPOSIT (non refundable)
£40 deposit per pitch, per week or full payment if less than £40.
Payment by cheque, payable to ‘Gwithian Farm Campsite’ and post to, Gwithian Farm Campsite, 1 Churchtown Road, Gwithian, Cornwall. TR27 5BX or debit card over the phone.
Sorry NO credit cards accepted.
BACS payment is available once booking is confirmed.
Once deposit has been paid, a receipt will be emailed or posted to you.
Balance is payable on arrival ( NO credit cards or cheques accepted)
Why People return to Gwithian Farm
- Family friendly and fun
- 10 minutes walk to surfing hot spot and stunning life guarded beach
- Only 8 miles from St Ives
- Only 2 miles from the A30
- We offer luxury showers, toilets and children’s bathroom free
- Centre of village opposite a great Pub
- Free wireless access
- Pets welcome at campsite
- Short walk from dog friendly beach
- Regular food vans on site – Fish & Chips, Pizza, Fresh Fish, Bakery
- Barista Coffee available in the Campsite shop