2021- Sorry we are now fully booked until 2nd September with very limited availability from 2nd September until 20th September.
Campsite Update 2021- 20th May 2021
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Here is some additional information for your upcoming stay, whilst restrictions are in place:
(These may be altered at any point in line with Covid guidelines)
- 2 members of the household in reception/shop only. No under 12’s will be allowed in the shop without an adult and face coverings must be worn unless you are exempt.
- The balance is payable on arrival.
- Sorry we are unable to add any additional people to bookings this year, due to the impact on our facilities.
- Strictly 1 car per pitch, there is no additional parking on or offsite.
- If you cancel, bookings are non-transferable and you will lose your deposit.
- Sorry no visitors onsite.
- Check in time will be from 12pm–8pm only.
- Departure time is 10am.
- You must not travel if you or any of your family has Covid 19 symptoms, are unwell, or if you have been contacted by the NHS track and trace.
- If you become unwell with Covid 19 symptoms during your stay, you must follow government guidelines, as they evolve.
- All units must abide by the Governments social distancing measures at the time of visit.
- You will need to bring your own sanitisers, gloves and PPE required for your family for the duration of your stay.
- The shop will be open 8:30am-6.30pm.
- Only essential post and parcels will be allowed, i.e. medicines, glasses, camping equipment.
- The shower block is open. Please clean after use and please keep time spent in the showers to a minimum and face coverings must be worn unless you are exempt.
- No hair dryers are permitted this year.
- There will be no freezers for ice packs but we will sell bags of ice in the shop.
- The laundry room will be open, 1 person at a time.
- The wetsuit wash will be open.
- Supermarket deliveries will be allowed between 10am-6pm only.
- Wetsuits and bodyboards will be able to be hired.
Please be kind & considerate to your neighbouring campers and also remember our staff worked last summer, this summer and haven’t been able to take a holiday themselves.
Please see the link below for coronavirus/Covid-19 symptoms:
If you have symptoms on holiday, you must follow the government guidelines: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/covid-19-advice-for-accommodation-providers#people-staying-in-accommodation-that-have-symptoms-of-covid-19
You must tell us straight away, by telephoning the office on 01736 753127 if you or any member of your party has symptoms of Covid-19.
Please do not come to the office if you or any of your party are unwell.
You will be expected to return home immediately if it is safe to do so. If you have to self-isolate on the campsite, we regret that we will have to charge you for your extended stay.
We hope you have a lovely stay this year,
Gwithian Farm Campsite Team
Gwithian Farm Campsite and Caravan Park is an outstanding, friendly family run campsite in West Cornwall, near St Ives. The campsite is located in the centre of Gwithian village, opposite the Red River Inn and just 10 minutes walk from 3 miles of sandy beach, perfect to explore Cornwall.
Campsite Update – 4th May 2021
Due to huge demand this year and transferring bookings from 2020 we are now full:
- Half term week 29th May – 5th June.
- 19th June – 31st August.
There is limited availability at other times. It is a very different year this year and we are trying our best to accommodate everyone’s requirements, whilst working hard to keep everyone safe. With regret we are unable to add additional people to existing bookings this year as we are concerned this would overload our facilities. All units must keep within the 10m x 10m pitch including your vehicle and there needs to be a gap between you and your neighbouring camper. Parking is a major issue locally, there is no additional parking on or off site so regrettably it is strictly 1 car per pitch at all times. We are all really looking forward to seeing you all and having a great summer.
We are delighted to share these news articles on Best Campsites
Gwithian Beach by Godrevy is renowned for safe bathing, great surfing and long stretches of dog friendly beach.
Our site is set in a beautiful landscaped gardens behind a 16th century thatched farm house.
Access to the beach and coastal path is from the top of the campsite, through the sand dunes.
We are a touring site for caravans, motor homes, tents, trailer tents and camper vans. We have hard standing pitches at no extra cost.
Why people return to Gwithian Farm
Family friendly and fun
10 minutes walk to surfing hot spot and stunning life guarded beach
We are only 8 miles from St Ives
Only 2 miles from the A30
We offer luxury showers, toilets and children’s bathroom free
Centre of village opposite a great Pub
Free wireless access
Pets welcome at campsite
Short walk from dog friendly beach
Regular food vans on site – Fish & Chips, Pizza, Bakery
Barista Coffee available in the Campsite shop