Terms and Conditions.
This is a family site and these conditions have been set out for the safety and enjoyment of all.
- Please note all deposits are non-refundable.
- All dates booked must be honoured.
- The balance is payable on arrival.
- Any changes to the booking must be agreed in advance, at the campsite’s discretion.
- Where possible, we will try and accommodate specific requests, but we reserve the right to re-allocate pitches if necessary. Please add any requests in the comments box on the booking form when booking.
- One family per pitch or a maximum of four adults.
- If you have to delay your arrival date, the balance must be paid before the date you originally booked, so the pitch is held for you.
- Arrival time is from 12noon-8pm. Campers travelling overnight cannot enter the site before 12noon as there is no additional parking space.
- Departure time is 10.00am
- Strictly one car per pitch. There is no additional onsite or off-site parking.
- Sorry no charging of electric vehicles.
- There is a strict speed limit of 5mph.
- No vehicular movement on site between 11.00pm – 7.30am.
- All visitors must report to reception on arrival and remain on site. Visitors must not park on pitches. We may not be able to accommodate visitors’ cars.
- Gazebos are permitted if they do not have a groundsheet. All gazebos must fit on the 10mx10m pitch with your unit and vehicle, and a gap between you and the neighbouring pitch.
- Dogs are welcome on site but they must be kept on a lead at all times and exercised off site. Any fouling within the site must be cleared up immediately. Maximum of 2 dogs, unless by prior arrangement.
- No ball games after 9.00pm, so that young children can sleep.
- No noise that is likely to upset neighbouring campers after 10.30pm.
- No open fires or firepits on site. Barbeques can be placed on bricks provided at the water taps or please ask reception.
- Children who are accompanied to the toilet at home must be accompanied to the campsite toilets.
- No riding bicycles, scooters or skateboards after 9.00pm or earlier if dark. Children must be supervised and only ride in designated areas, for everyone’s safety. 5mph applies to children too!
- Only essential post and parcels will be allowed, e.g., medicines, glasses and camping equipment.
- Supermarket deliveries will be allowed between 10am – 6pm only.
- No EV Charging is available
Anyone who does not comply with these Terms and Conditions will be asked to leave the campsite without refund of fees paid.
Any cancellations must be covered by your own insurance.