Terms and Conditions 2019
This is a family site and these conditions have been set out for the safety and enjoyment of all.
- Please note the booking deposit is non-refundable.
- All dates booked must be honoured and paid for on arrival.
- Tents may only use groundsheets which form an integral part of the tent. No second layer of plastic or footprints are allowed under any circumstance, as this destroys the grass for other campers.
- No gazebos with groundsheets permitted, or over 2m x 2m due to damage caused to the pitch.
- One pup tent per pitch for children under 18. Maximum size 2.0m x 1.5m.
- Strictly one car per pitch. Anyone wishing to bring a second car outside of peak season will need to book the car in advance.
- Dogs are welcome on site but they must be kept on a lead at all times and exercised off site. Any fouling within the site must be cleared up immediately. Maximum of 2 dogs, unless by prior arrangement.
- There is a strict speed limit of 5mph.
- Arrival time is from 12noon July and August. Campers travelling overnight during July and August cannot enter the site before 12noon as there is no additional parking When the site is full in July and August the drive becomes blocked if people arrive before pitches are vacated.
- Departure time 10.00a.m during July and August.
- We accept no arrivals after 9.00pm.
- No ball games after 9.00pm, so that young children can sleep.
- No noise that is likely to upset neighbouring campers after 10.30pm.
- Where possible, we will try and accommodate specific location requests, but we reserve the right to re-allocate pitches if necessary.
- No open fires on site. Barbeques can be placed on bricks provided at the water taps or please ask reception.
- All visitors must report to reception on arrival and remain on site. Visitors must not park on pitches. We may not be able to accommodate visitor’s cars when busy.
- No vehicular movement on site between 11.00pm -7.30am
- Children who are accompanied to the toilet at home must be accompanied to the campsite toilets.
- No riding bicycles, scooters or skateboards after 9.00p.m or earlier if dark. Children must be supervised and only ride in designated areas, for everyone’s safety. 5 mph applies to children too!
- One family per pitch or a maximum of four adults. Any changes to the number of adults booked must therefore be agreed in advance.
Anyone who does not comply with these Terms and Conditions will be asked to leave the campsite without refund of fees paid.
Any cancellations must be covered by your own insurance.